UBC Graduation Tickets - extra tickets become available at 12 pm, Wednesday, November 21st.
Click here to see the Fall 2018 schedule. If you are unsure or need information on your ceremony date and time, please contact Enrolment Services, Records and Registration at 604-822-9836, or by email .
1) Enter in your promotional code. Enter in your promotional code to your left. The promotional code is 18FX, followed by your student number. (eg. 18FX12345678) Click Go. A blue bar should appear on top of the screen saying that the code has been accepted.
2) Click BUY beside the ceremony you wish to go to. You have until Tuesday, November 20th at noon to reserve your two complimentary guest tickets. Starting on November 21st at noon, the Extra Ticket Round will begin and the cost is $2 per ticket. Make sure you have your credit card ready! See below for the limits available per ceremony.
|Ceremony 1 - Wed, Nov 28, 9:30 am||3 tickets|
|Ceremony 2 - Wed, Nov 28, 12:30 pm||3 tickets|
|Ceremony 3 - Wed, Nov 28, 3:00 pm||3 tickets|
|Ceremony 4 - Thu, Nov 29, 9:30 am||2 tickets|
|Ceremony 5 - Thu, Nov 29, 12:30 pm||2 tickets|
|Ceremony 6 - Thu, Nov 29, 3:00 pm||5 tickets|
|Ceremony 7 - Fri, Nov 30, 9:00 am||2 tickets|
|Ceremony 8 - Fri, Nov 30, 11:30 am||1 ticket|
3) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC SSC account.
4) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
5) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
What if a ceremony is sold out? We encourage guests to wait in a standby line that will be setup one hour prior to the ceremony. Staff will do their best to fill available seats once the ceremony has started.
Additionally, ceremonies can be viewed online live. Click here for more information.
Feel free to email the Ticket Office with any questions or concerns, and again, congratulations!