UBC Graduation Tickets - Complimentary ticket round runs from 12 pm, Monday, October 7th until 12pm, Tuesday, November 19th.
Click here to see the Fall 2019 schedule. If you are unsure or need information on your ceremony date and time, please contact Enrolment Services, Records and Registration at 604-822-9836, or by email .
1) Enter in your promotional code. Enter in your promotional code. The promo code box is located to your left if you are viewing on a Desktop Browser or scroll to the bottom of the page if you are viewing on a mobile device. The promotional code is 19F, followed by your student number. (eg. 19F12345678) Click Go. A blue bar should appear on top of the screen saying that the code has been accepted.
2) Click BUY beside the ceremony you wish to go to. You need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the ceremony. Each graduating student can order up to two complimentary tickets at this time.
Limited additional tickets will be released as of 12pm on Wednesday, November 20th based on availability and distributed equally.
3) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC SSC account.
4) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
5) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
What if a ceremony is sold out? We encourage guests to wait in a standby line that will be setup one hour prior to the ceremony. Staff will do their best to fill available seats once the ceremony has started.
Additionally, ceremonies can be viewed online live. Click here for more information.
Feel free to email the Ticket Office with any questions or concerns, and again, congratulations!