UBC Graduation Tickets - Available Monday, April 6th, starting at 12 pm
Click here to see the schedule. The official schedule will be released in February 2020. If you are unsure or need information on your ceremony date and time, please contact Enrolment Services, Records and Registration at 604-822-9836, or by email .
1) Enter in your promotional code. Enter in your promotional code. The promo code box is located to your left if you are viewing on a Desktop Browser or scroll to the bottom of the page if you are viewing on a mobile device. The promotional code is 20S, followed by your student number. (eg. 20S12345678) Click Go. A blue bar should appear on top of the screen saying that the code has been accepted.
2) Click BUY beside the ceremony you wish to go to. You need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the ceremony. The limits per ceremony are listed below.
Please note the following about ticket limits:
- All graduates will get at least two tickets.
- Most ceremonies will allow for one or two additional tickets on top. Some may be more, some may be fewer. It depends on the number of the graduates.
3) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC SSC account.
4) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
5) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
What if a ceremony is sold out? We encourage guests to wait in a standby line that will be setup one hour prior to the ceremony. Staff will do their best to fill available seats once the ceremony has started.
Additionally, ceremonies can be viewed online live. Click here for more information.
Feel free to email the Ticket Office with any questions or concerns, and again, congratulations!