UBC Graduation Tickets - extra tickets available May 17, 2017 at noon
Click here to see the Spring 2017 schedule. If you are unsure or need information on your ceremony date and time, please contact Enrolment Services, Records and Registration at 604-822-9836, or by email.
Congratulations on graduating! Please complete the following steps to make sure your guests get tickets. Remember that as a graduating student, you do not require a ticket.
1) Click BUY beside the ceremony you wish to go to. There is a limit of four tickets per person. This limit will be strictly enforced. The cost is $2 per ticket. Make sure you have your credit card ready!
2) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC CWL account.
3) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
4) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
Please note the following ceremonies are full for guest tickets:
- Wednesday, May 24th at 8:30 am
- Wednesday, May 24th at 4:00 pm
- Thursday, May 25th at 11:00 am
- Friday, May 26th at 8:30 am
- Friday, May 26th at 11:00 am
- Friday, May 26th at 1:30 pm
- Monday, May 29th at 8:30 am
- Monday, May 29th at 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 30th at 8:30 am
- Thursday, June 1st at 8:30 am
What if a ceremony is sold out? We encourage guests to wait in a standby line that will be setup one hour prior to the ceremony. Staff will do their best to fill available seats once the ceremony has started.
Additionally, ceremonies can be viewed online live. Click here for more information.
Feel free to email or call 604-822-2697 during regular Ticket Office hours with any questions or concerns, and again, congratulations!
Now, have you ordered your gown?