UBC Graduation Tickets - available April 4, 2017 at noon
Click here to see the Spring 2017 schedule. If you are unsure or need information on your ceremony date and time, please contact Enrolment Services, Records and Registration at 604-822-9836, or by email.
Congratulations on graduating! Please complete the following steps to make sure your guests get tickets. Remember that as a graduating student, you do not require a ticket.
1) Enter in your promotional code. Enter in your promotional code to your left. It is 17S, followed by your student number. (eg. 17S12345678) Click Go. A blue bar should appear on top of the screen saying that the code has been accepted.
2) Click BUY beside your ceremony below. Make sure you click Buy beside the ceremony highlighted in yellow. This will match up with the ceremony we have on file that you're graduating from.
3) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC CWL account.
4) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
5) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
Feel free to email or call 604-822-2697 during regular Ticket Office hours with any questions or concerns, and again, congratulations!
Now, have you ordered your gown?