UBC Graduation Tickets - tickets become available at 12 pm, Tuesday, October 9th.
Congratulations on graduating! Please complete the following steps to make sure your guests get tickets. Remember that as a graduating student, you do not require a ticket.
1) Enter in your promotional code. Enter in your promotional code to your left. The promotional code is 18F, followed by your student number. (eg. 18F12345678) Click Go. A blue bar should appear on top of the screen saying that the code has been accepted.
2) Click BUY beside the ceremony you wish to go to. There is a limit of two tickets per person. This limit will be strictly enforced. Extra tickets, if available, will be made available November 21st, 2018.
3) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC SSC account.
4) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
5) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
What if a ceremony is sold out? We encourage guests to wait in a standby line that will be setup one hour prior to the ceremony. Staff will do their best to fill available seats once the ceremony has started.
Additionally, ceremonies can be viewed online live. Click here for more information.
Feel free to email the Ticket Office with any questions or concerns, and again, congratulations!