UBC Special Make-Up Graduation Ceremony Registration 2022Please note that all graduates must reserve a ticket for themselves to confirm their attendance status. Once you have selected a ticket for yourself, you will be given the opportunity to add-on up to two complimentary guest tickets to your order. Please book all your tickets within the one order, as your unique promo access code will expire after use.
- Initial Grad Registration and Comp Booking Round (Sept 7, 12:00pm PST Until October 17th at 11:59pm PST)
- We cannot guarantee two tickets for students who miss the deadline for reserving tickets in advance. There will be no exceptions for those who miss this reservation window. Any unclaimed tickets from the first round will be added to the extra ticket inventory and distributed evenly in the Extra Ticket Round.
- Extra Ticket Round (October 19th at 12:00pm PST - 11:59 pm PST on the day prior to the ceremony date)
1) Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter in your Access code into the Promotional Code Box. Your Access Code is 22FMU, followed by your student number (eg. 22FMU12345). Do not include zeros at the start of your student number. Click Go. A blue bar should appear on top of the screen saying that the code has been accepted.
2) Click BUY beside the ceremony you will be registering into. You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the ceremony.
3) Select 1 Grad Seating ticket (this is only for yourself- the graduating student) and hit Continue.
4) Book your guest tickets (Optional) On the next page, a pop-up will appear asking if you would like to add up to two guest tickets to your order. Hit the Select button if you wish to add guest tickets or close the tab if you only wish to reserve a ticket for yourself. Select how many tickets you would like and hit Continue.
5) Add Parking (Optional): On the next page, a pop-up will appear asking if you would like to add a parking pass to your order. You may purchase up to two parking passes which are valid at both the Rose Garden and Fraser Parkades.
6) Create or login into your account. If you haven't purchased tickets to an event at the Chan Centre, or any of its ticketing partners previously, you will need to create an account. It does NOT link to your UBC SSC account.
7) Complete the order! The order is completed once you have a six-digit confirmation number from our system.
8) Check your email. You should also receive an email confirmation moments after completing the order. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder in your email program, as tickets sometimes end up there!
Please note: The Box Office is open Tuesday-Friday, noon-4:00pm. Tickets may be reserved online at any time, if available.
Feel free to email the Ticket Office with any questions or concerns in regards to the tickets, and again, congratulations!